C L O U D ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITER FACEBOOK
desaru ~
Isnin, 29 November 2010 • 9:12 PTG • 0 comments
yeay !
at desaru now ~
tapy dha na balek suda ~
sobsob ~
seronok snd katt sini ~
dpt mandi kolam ~
yeay !
next time na ajk agy lha ~
ta puas ny !
hehe !
bilekk ponn best ~
besa ~
besa gile ~


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI , i from cAndy ISland . My ship was break down , My age 16 years old, i have only 1 mother . my birth date 22/9/? . i just want to say behave with me because i have 2pair of candy hook as my hand . bhaha..


GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;



OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • cutie.........2
  • cebenanyerr ak ad minat kat mamat L......dh lmer d...
  • best nyerrr arie nie cutie........... bleh larh le...
  • Big thanks to Kak Amie for the skin, with the...
  • Here is my friends, do follow them :) Anis...
  • Hi, Im Aisyah. 15 years old, Johorean and P...