C L O U D ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITER FACEBOOK
Jumaat, 12 November 2010 • 5:37 PG • 0 comments
cebenanyerr ak ad minat kat mamat L......dh lmer dh ak minat kat dyerrr......n know  aknk lperr kn dyerr...tpi ad mslh larrr....mslh nyr adalah..........dyerr slalu tyang mkerr kat ak...cammmmmm nerrr nieeee??!!!


PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI , i from cAndy ISland . My ship was break down , My age 16 years old, i have only 1 mother . my birth date 22/9/? . i just want to say behave with me because i have 2pair of candy hook as my hand . bhaha..


GIVE ME YOUR WORDS;



OTHERS;


BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • best nyerrr arie nie cutie........... bleh larh le...
  • Big thanks to Kak Amie for the skin, with the...
  • Here is my friends, do follow them :) Anis...
  • Hi, Im Aisyah. 15 years old, Johorean and P...